Can I serve alcohol in the Barns during the time of my rental?


The Renter must obtain a Virginia Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) banquet license if alcohol will be served. That license must be displayed in the Barns prior to bringing any alcohol into the building.

More information about obtaining a banquet license can be found on Virginia’s ABC website.


If you are in need of assistance please fill out the form below