Do you have outdoor space for ceremonies and events? Can I get married in Rose Hill Park gazebo or outside the Barns?


The Town of Berryville owns and manages Rose Hill Park, located adjacent to Barns of Rose Hill. To use the gazebo or any outdoor space around the Barns, please contact the Berryville Town Office at 540-955-1099.

There is very limited outdoor space at Barns of Rose Hill, so tents or similar structures are not permitted on Barns of Rose Hill grounds.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt

Start typing and press Enter to search


If you are in need of assistance please fill out the form below